pre-interview at pco

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueEyes44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
Tomorrow I have a "pre-interview" at PCO. I think it is sort of like a couseling session. Did anyone go to one of these and if you did, can you tell me what it was like?

Members don't see this ad.

BlueEyes44 said:
hey guys,
Tomorrow I have a "pre-interview" at PCO. I think it is sort of like a couseling session. Did anyone go to one of these and if you did, can you tell me what it was like?

I have one of those next week at PCO. Good luck with yours.

Does everyone who applies to pco get a pre-interview? or just some who live in the area?

Members don't see this ad :)
RLK,
Good luck to you, also.

I echo the "Let's Go Steelers!" :D

cansnowflake said:
Does everyone who applies to pco get a pre-interview? or just some who live in the area?

If the Office of Admissions reviews your application and believes you satisfy their requirements, you will be invited for an interview. This was my experience, anyway. I never had a "pre-interview." Best wishes to all of you.

never heard of a pre-interview before either. i'm guessing you're coming in the afternoon since we (2nd years) have class until noon. good luck!

Is this pre-interview like a counselling session or sumthing?? coz when I went for an interivew, there was this guy who just went and took the tour etc etc. He's gonna apply next yr, but he talked to an admission counsellor, took the tour, and bascially ask questions!

Btw.. do PCOer's get a class list b4 school starts? anyoneknows? I know ICO students have one.\

Hey I think I had one of those. They didn’t call it a pre-interview, but a counseling session. You might have posted that on the tread. But I went to undergrad in Oklahoma, so they just set up a time for me to call. Basically all it was, was a chance to look over my application and they told me if they felt I needed to do anything else before the interview. I think they also answered questions about the school and the curriculum. Stuff like that. Mine wasn't a big deal, but very helpful!

Hope that helps :)

Kristene9 said:
Hey I think I had one of those. They didn’t call it a pre-interview, but a counseling session. You might have posted that on the tread. But I went to undergrad in Oklahoma, so they just set up a time for me to call. Basically all it was, was a chance to look over my application and they told me if they felt I needed to do anything else before the interview. I think they also answered questions about the school and the curriculum. Stuff like that. Mine wasn't a big deal, but very helpful!

Hope that helps :)

Are you an Alkene, Kristene?

Katalio said:
Is this pre-interview like a counselling session or sumthing?? coz when I went for an interivew, there was this guy who just went and took the tour etc etc. He's gonna apply next yr, but he talked to an admission counsellor, took the tour, and bascially ask questions!

Btw.. do PCOer's get a class list b4 school starts? anyoneknows? I know ICO students have one.\

i don't think you get a class list until you get here for orientation.