Pre-interview hold at LECOM-Br?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

momgracea

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten a letter from LECOM Bradenton that says "we have reviewed your file and a decision has not yet been made regarding an interview..."? Then it goes on to say that the adcom will meet in the next 30 days to review my application and I'll be "notified of their decision at that time." Is this basically the same as saying I am on "Hold?" Weird!

According the postcard I got a week ago, my file was not complete because I was missing 1 credit hour in organic chem. I wonder if this lag is to give me time to show that I am indeed enrolled in the class.

Hmmmm......

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else gotten a letter from LECOM Bradenton that says "we have reviewed your file and a decision has not yet been made regarding an interview..."? Then it goes on to say that the adcom will meet in the next 30 days to review my application and I'll be "notified of their decision at that time." Is this basically the same as saying I am on "Hold?" Weird!

According the postcard I got a week ago, my file was not complete because I was missing 1 credit hour in organic chem. I wonder if this lag is to give me time to show that I am indeed enrolled in the class.

Hmmmm......

yep, u know i got it, too. forget about 'em, i sure have.