Pre-match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Patho2Success

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been asked, over telephone, by one of the programs if i would be willing to start early... may be in January... if offered a position.. and the same program has called me over interview this week.
Should I or should I not is the dilemma...
The program is the Rhode Island hospital program..
Please help

The only other interview invite, I have gotten so far is at University of Tennessee, Memphis. And as per the previous posts, it does not seem to be a program worth looking up to. However, I still would wan to go with an open mind, while I interview there.

Brown University is a big mystery. Please solve it for me...