Pre med committee letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulprimarydoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did my undergrad at USF and I never thought that USF gave committee letters. I know that there is a pre health advising committee with 3 advisors but I cannot find a single piece of information on their website about if they give committee letters. Also, would 3 advisors count as a committee? I have 5 letters (2 science, 1 non science, and 2 character) already but now I'm worried about the committee letter requirement because I can't figure out if USF writes committee letters or not. Help?

Members don't see this ad.

Committe letters aren't a total requirement it just looks odd if you went to a school that has one and you don't. I would just email one of those pre end advisors that is listed and ask if they do a committee letter and if so what it entails. If they don't, or you think their strategy would hurt you, just submit your current letters.

Committe letters aren't a total requirement it just looks odd if you went to a school that has one and you don't. I would just email one of those pre end advisors that is listed and ask if they do a committee letter and if so what it entails. If they don't, or you think their strategy would hurt you, just submit your current letters.
Would USF be considered a school that has a committee?

Members don't see this ad :)
Would USF be considered a school that has a committee?
I don't know what schools have committees and which ones don't, that's why I'm telling you to just reach out to one of those pre med advisors and ask as your easiest course of action. Good luck!

I called and asked the front desk of advising and they said no but I could double check with the advisors.