Pre-Med Mentorship - from start to finish!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted388502

Hi! I am a first year in family medicine residency offering mentorship and tutoring for premed students. I have 6+ yrs of experience working with premeds on a free and paid basis, and have worked with 100+ students over the past several years. I also run my own free premed cohort. I also interviewed prospective students for my medical school, and have quite a bit of admissions experience. Every student I worked with this year who applied by July has at least one interview. Most have 3+, including top 20 schools.

I work with students on an all-inclusive basis, to get you to medical school. I'm a first generation doctor who had very little support in the process; my goal is to be a mentor who you can ask anything, because I've been through it. I hope to form a relationship with you where I not only help you become a better student as you prepare for medical school, but then allow you to put your authentic self forward in your application to medical school. That's what gets you in - being able to provide an insight to who you are as a person and your passions, along with an excellent academic record.

What does working with me look like?
- 24/7 support via text
- Monthly meetings to help you plan your studying for the MCAT including mock schedules (this can be tailored to your personal needs if not needing MCAT support)
- Unlimited edits of personal statement, activities section, five secondaries + meetings surrounding edits
- 2 mock interviews

I am taking a select few (< 10) committed students to work with me this year longitudinally.

Pricing ranges from $1500-2500 depending on need and can be customized with sliding scale as appropriate.

Members don't see this ad.