Pre-Med Mentorship - from start to finish!

Started by deleted388502
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted388502

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am a first year in family medicine residency offering mentorship and tutoring for premed students. I have 6+ yrs of experience working with premeds on a free and paid basis, and have worked with 100+ students over the past several years. I also run my own free premed cohort. I also interviewed prospective students for my medical school, and have quite a bit of admissions experience. Every student I worked with this year who applied by July has at least one interview. Most have 3+, including top 20 schools.

I work with students on an all-inclusive basis, to get you to medical school. I'm a first generation doctor who had very little support in the process; my goal is to be a mentor who you can ask anything, because I've been through it. I hope to form a relationship with you where I not only help you become a better student as you prepare for medical school, but then allow you to put your authentic self forward in your application to medical school. That's what gets you in - being able to provide an insight to who you are as a person and your passions, along with an excellent academic record.

What does working with me look like?
- 24/7 support via text
- Monthly meetings to help you plan your studying for the MCAT including mock schedules (this can be tailored to your personal needs if not needing MCAT support)
- Unlimited edits of personal statement, activities section, five secondaries + meetings surrounding edits
- 2 mock interviews

I am taking a select few (< 10) committed students to work with me this year longitudinally.

Pricing ranges from $1500-2500 depending on need and can be customized with sliding scale as appropriate.