pre med options

Started by amby_1986
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amby_1986

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

To add to my earlier thread. How does one decide whats a good school to attend pre med.
I am not from USA.
I am around 29 years old non traditional aspirant. I have another thread which discusses my profile.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/is-this-doable.1139733/#post-16531403
I have read some people dont go for a good college since GPA is very important. Some people say other wise.
I am trying to find a list of colleges which i can go for or aim for. Since i am not from USA but stay in USA it doesnt make a difference to me to go to any place. I am based out of north carolina at the moment.
What would you advise?