Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am pretty new to actually writing on sdn but have been reading for a while now.
I just wanted to know if the schedule I made looks like a good plan. I am a psychology major, starting my sophomore year this fall 2015. This schedule starts with my sophomore year till senior year.
Classes I have already taken that aren't in the schedule:
Chy 1 + lab
bio 1 +lab
algebra
pre-calculus
psychology 102
another psy course
freshmen seminar class
public speaking
macroeconomics 101
english 101
I am already shadowing at a hospital, and at a clinic( which is amazing). I am also going to be doing research fro the entire year (800 hrs). Will be tutoring next semester for chem.
How does this look and is there anything you would recommend? Thank you.
I am pretty new to actually writing on sdn but have been reading for a while now.
I just wanted to know if the schedule I made looks like a good plan. I am a psychology major, starting my sophomore year this fall 2015. This schedule starts with my sophomore year till senior year.
Classes I have already taken that aren't in the schedule:
Chy 1 + lab
bio 1 +lab
algebra
pre-calculus
psychology 102
another psy course
freshmen seminar class
public speaking
macroeconomics 101
english 101
I am already shadowing at a hospital, and at a clinic( which is amazing). I am also going to be doing research fro the entire year (800 hrs). Will be tutoring next semester for chem.
How does this look and is there anything you would recommend? Thank you.