Pre-Med Theatre lovers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SwineLake98

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like there has been a thread for every other hobby, so are there any other thespians or theatre afficianados out there? I seriously contemplated being a pre-med theatre major, but ended up with a Biochem major with a minor in Theatre. I love singing, acting, and dancing. The majority of the songs on my iPod are showtunes (I can admit it). I love my theatre people despite the drama that comes with associating with them. There have to be some other theatre dorks/science nerds out there!
 
SwineLake98 said:
I feel like there has been a thread for every other hobby, so are there any other thespians or theatre afficianados out there? I seriously contemplated being a pre-med theatre major, but ended up with a Biochem major with a minor in Theatre. I love singing, acting, and dancing. The majority of the songs on my iPod are showtunes (I can admit it). I love my theatre people despite the drama that comes with associating with them. There have to be some other theatre dorks/science nerds out there!

That's a great interest!! Wherever you go for med school, you could start a Drama Club or something if they don't have one already! I know WesternU-COMP has a drama club which acts out different plays per year....sounds like FUN🙂 I also know a medical student who told me he did theatre in undergrad...and he would act out some cool stuff in front of us undergrads at our clinic meetings.