Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, I am posting on this thread for a friend of mine who is currently looking into SMPs. I am myself a premed student but am not too sure about SMPs so I thought this was a good place to ask questions and hopefully help him out. It seems that he has his intentions set on applying to TEMPLE's SMP. Here is a bit abut him and it would be awesome if you could let me know what his chances are:
Goes to a T25 school
Overall GPA: 3.65-3.7 (not sure about the Exact GPA)
Science GPA: 3-3.1 (I know he has finished 1 year of intro chem and labs/ think he got a C+ one semester in them, he has done 1 semester of bio and physics + labs/ so he HAS NOT DONE: 1 semester of bio and physics + labs and 1 year of Orgo)
Research: A TON OF RESEARCH! (he has been working in some lab in the med school for the past 3 years and he spends his summers working at a pharmaceutical company helping with research)
SAT: he told he got a 1290/1600 (this is based on his best scores from math and english over multiple attempts)
ECs: super involved. leadership in student government and habitat for humanity was vice president of some honor organization
So, what do you guys think his chances are for TEMPLE SMP? I told him i would post on here for him because you guys have much more knowledge about this than I do.
Goes to a T25 school
Overall GPA: 3.65-3.7 (not sure about the Exact GPA)
Science GPA: 3-3.1 (I know he has finished 1 year of intro chem and labs/ think he got a C+ one semester in them, he has done 1 semester of bio and physics + labs/ so he HAS NOT DONE: 1 semester of bio and physics + labs and 1 year of Orgo)
Research: A TON OF RESEARCH! (he has been working in some lab in the med school for the past 3 years and he spends his summers working at a pharmaceutical company helping with research)
SAT: he told he got a 1290/1600 (this is based on his best scores from math and english over multiple attempts)
ECs: super involved. leadership in student government and habitat for humanity was vice president of some honor organization
So, what do you guys think his chances are for TEMPLE SMP? I told him i would post on here for him because you guys have much more knowledge about this than I do.