Pre-Med Vacation Extravaganza!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

angel5

So, I'm sitting here watching ER. I'm very bored.

The semester is almost over, and I think us pre-meds deserve a break from all the madness.

Would any pre-meds like to go on vacation from December 27-30? I'm thinking we could meet up somewhere like London, Las Vegas, etc. (last minute tix at cheaptickets.com, bebe!). I've already convinced one of my pre-med friends to come along.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Angel

Members don't see this ad.

are you in the habit of inviting people that you don't know on vacation with you?
That being said. I'll be in NYC.

Members don't see this ad :)
angel5 said:
So, I'm sitting here watching ER. I'm very bored.

The semester is almost over, and I think us pre-meds deserve a break from all the madness.

Would any pre-meds like to go on vacation from December 27-30? I'm thinking we could meet up somewhere like London, Las Vegas, etc. (last minute tix at cheaptickets.com, bebe!). I've already convinced one of my pre-med friends to come along.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Angel

are you manic?

angel5 said:
so no one wants to come :( haha

Sorry, I'm broke. Sounds like fun though... I love being spontaneous sometimes.

BrettBatchelor said:
Ha. My vacation is to Jax. Fl.
Family just moved there.

Oh yeah? That's awesome. I love it here, it's too bad there is no med school here. It has been rainy lately though so, hopefully you won't be coming anytime soon.

c'mon guys.... london kentucky is awesome!!
isn't that where they have the mule day celebration... wait. thats in columbia, tn.
damn.