Pre-PA school job

Started by Bigred122
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bigred122

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, Im currently looking towards becoming a PA. I am currently finishing my associates in health science at a CC then going towards a bachelors in biology. I have a 6 month-year gap between finishing my associates and starting my bachelors then PA school. PA school is expensive and competitive, so Im currently looking for a job thats decent financially and has HCE before I start my bachelors. Im currently an EMT-B so my thoughts are either becoming an RN or paramedic before continuing with my education so that I can afford PA school. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated! Thank you