Pre-Pharm GPA

Started by SexyPlexi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SexyPlexi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀 My cum GPA is 3.05 🙁 BUT I just found out that both of my schools consider your pre-pharm GPA as well and THAT is ~3.5 - 3.65 depending on which prereqs. ::HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF:: That's not too shabby!


Now if I can just do well on the dreaded PCAT... :uhno: :scared: :barf:
 
Try to obtain a composite score of 70 or higher on the PCAT and you should be competitive.
 
Hey, don't be discouraged. Study hard for the Pcat. Also, a good news for you is that I knew three people that got in with 3.1, 3.1 and 3.0. I think you will be just fine! Good luck.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a 70 composite is really low, many schools will only accept 80+, I would definitely shoot for that! It's an easy test, just study up!