Pre-Pharm in Chicago

Started by Chi Pharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chi Pharm

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New member here, and just trying to see who else is currently completiing there pre-reqs in the Chi. I'm currently completing my pre-reqs with the intention of getting accepted to UIC, MidWestern and worse case CSU.
 
I did my pre-reqs at UIC. I finished my primary and supplementals last week. Im playing the waiting game now. I actually got invited to interview at midwestern's arizona campus. My primary school choices would be in Illinois, but ill take what I can get lol. Best of luck to you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished the UIC pre-req's. I'm going to be applying for fall 2010 soon. I'm not too familiar with the admissions process though because I am really gunning for a different school. Am I behind in the application process if I haven't E-submitted yet? Filling out this PharmCAS application takes a while lol.
 
I finished the UIC pre-req's. I'm going to be applying for fall 2010 soon. I'm not too familiar with the admissions process though because I am really gunning for a different school. Am I behind in the application process if I haven't E-submitted yet? Filling out this PharmCAS application takes a while lol.

They say, the earlier you apply, the better your chances. I dont know what is considered too late. I guess its relative to their application deadlines. For schools working on rolling admissions, you wanna have your application sent to them asap.
 
I'm from Chii town, too! I'm graduating from Loyola this year with a Biochem degree (including pre-reqs). I hope to get into UIC... almost done with supplemental apps..:xf:
 
I'm from Chii town, too! I'm graduating from Loyola this year with a Biochem degree (including pre-reqs). I hope to get into UIC... almost done with supplemental apps..:xf:

Wow, great stats sashagrl! I hope you get into the school of your choice. I went to loyola for a semester. I ended up transferring to UIC and science there is so much harder unfortunately. I should have stayed at Loyola, but im happy im finishing up. I applied to the same schools you did, im just thinking about leaving Illinois right now. Goodluck!
 
Wow, great stats sashagrl! I hope you get into the school of your choice. I went to loyola for a semester. I ended up transferring to UIC and science there is so much harder unfortunately. I should have stayed at Loyola, but im happy im finishing up. I applied to the same schools you did, im just thinking about leaving Illinois right now. Goodluck!

UIC COP knows the strengths/weaknesses of the UIC undergrad courses the best.