Pre-pharm magic ball

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yeah ok that sucked!
i asked if i would make it through the semester and it said "don't count on it"

whew but i will graduate when i am supposed to...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It told me I was going to get into pharmacy school...... of course I forgot to say this time around, so maybe not til I'm 80 :laugh:
 
I'm not sure which magic 8 ball website I used last year but it told me when i asked if I was going to pharm school...
"Don't underestimate the power of irony." So I took that as an insulting "yes" :laugh:
 
I asked a question and looked at the magic eight ball on that site, it said i'll "yes" get laid. Then i used my own magic ball and it said "don't count on it". Why such contradiction?!? Why?!
 
DScheveningen said:
I asked a question and looked at the magic eight ball on that site, it said i'll "yes" get laid. Then i used my own magic ball and it said "don't count on it". Why such contradiction?!? Why?!
I tried an experiment to shed some light on the situation.

Am I getting laid?: "Outlook Good."
Is it going to be in the next month: "It is Certain."
Is it going to be a post-divorce booty call?: "Signs Point to Yes."
Am I going to get knocked up?: "Signs Point to Yes."

I must conclude that the online 8 ball is unreliable. :laugh:
 
bananaface said:
I tried an experiment to shed some light on the situation.

Am I getting laid?: "Outlook Good."
Is it going to be in the next month: "It is Certain."
Is it going to be a post-divorce booty call?: "Signs Point to Yes."
Am I going to get knocked up?: "Signs Point to Yes."

I must conclude that the online 8 ball is unreliable. :laugh:

You forgot "Will product of said knock-up have purple hair?" M8B: "Definitely yes."

:meanie: