Pre-Pharm

Started by LaurenW
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LaurenW

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm currently taking my basic pre-reqs considering it's my first year of college but I've also intertwined it with my Pre-Pharm. I took notice that I need several science classes to get into pharmacy school, well for Florida at least. I was curious if any of you doubled up on science courses or just took summer classes to alleviate some of the load, or if any of you possibly spent two years and a semester just on Pre-Pharm, if that makes sense..
 
So I'm currently taking my basic pre-reqs considering it's my first year of college but I've also intertwined it with my Pre-Pharm. I took notice that I need several science classes to get into pharmacy school, well for Florida at least. I was curious if any of you doubled up on science courses or just took summer classes to alleviate some of the load, or if any of you possibly spent two years and a semester just on Pre-Pharm, if that makes sense..

It took me 3 years to complete all pre Reqs. Including summer courses (not full time during summer) and I doubled up on sciences starting my second year you have to have your AA too which includes all the BS classes of English, history, blah blah. UF is adding biochem, micro, and stats for the entering class of 2015. So good luck'