Pre-pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sullivan89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still taking my pre-req courses for pharm school and according to my gap would like to know which school are recommended to me

overall gpa:2.981
science gpa:3.0
I have no experience so far but I'm gonna start working on a pharm this summer
Have 3 Lords, 2 from a science professor and 1 for a doct in pharm

please be completely honest with me, i need to know what are my chances
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already applied to UF to finish my pre-req there, do I get any advantage if i apply for Uf pharmacy program ?
 
Buy Dr. Collins PCAT guide and study hard for it. If you ace the PCAT you may have a decent chance getting in. Definitely get a lot of extracurricular activities (volunteer at a lot of different health centers-hospitals, senior home, hospice. Show that you are a caring/compassionate person). Good luck!