pre-pharmacy courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hoangtran87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to finish my B.S in Biochemistry this fall 2010. I haven't finish anatomy and microbiology for pre-pharm. can i still apply for pharm school ?
 
I'm going to finish my B.S in Biochemistry this fall 2010. I haven't finish anatomy and microbiology for pre-pharm. can i still apply for pharm school ?

Yes. You will just have to finish them by the time you matriculate. In the future, you can use the search function or read the stickies at the top of the forum. They have a lot of the information you will need throughout the application process.