Pre-pharmacy for post bacc?

Started by Iozuk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Iozuk

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Graduated with a BS in CS. I had taken (1 year ago) Bio I, Chem I and Stats (for pertinent/related classes relating to pharm). I have looked over the internet but am only seeing options for undergraduate pre-pharm programs. Does this mean that taking a Post-bacc Pre-Med program is my best bet or there is another good school I am missing?

Also, I will be quitting my job and be wanting to do this full-time/full blast. Oddly enough, I've gotten some hospital experience from my current job so that's a plus.
 
u can apply to pharmacy school as long as u have the pre-reqs done (which can be taken in any 2-year or 4-year universities, so long as it can be transferred). U don't necessarily need to go to a school that has a pre-pharm track as long as u got the classes u need to get to fufill the requirements.

Look up the schools u plan on applying to see what classes u need to take