Pre-Pharmacy Help!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elizabeth7394

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just graduated high school and am interested in being a pharmacist. I grew up wanting to be a dentist but I dont think dental school would have been possible for me and would be more complicated than pharmacy, so I got interested in pharmacy. My couselors are useless and I need someones expierience to lend me advice. I am a 3.5 GPA student, I had microbiology and chemistry in high school but my teachers thought I was mentally challenged because I am clueless when it comes to science but somehow managed to pass with a B. What classes would you recommend taking? my classes this semester are political science,math,english and sociology. I plan on going to wyane state universitys pharmacy school. What steps did you take to becoming a pharmacist or to get accepted in pharmacy school?
 
Look on the pharmacy school's website. They should have a list of prerequisites.