Pre-Pharmacy or pre-Physical Therapy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strawser9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are the advantages of having one over the other?? they both have almost identical classes, both have graduate school, are in the same college...pharmacists look like they make more $$$ on average...

is there anyone on here who thought about doing one, then ended up doing the other?? what made you decide? i'm very interested in both!

Members don't see this ad.

strawser9 said:
what are the advantages of having one over the other?? they both have almost identical classes, both have graduate school, are in the same college...pharmacists look like they make more $$$ on average...

is there anyone on here who thought about doing one, then ended up doing the other?? what made you decide? i'm very interested in both!
Well, Many have more than one idea of what they want. Staying in the classes and doing some research on both careers will help you decide down the road. As for PT - i wanted that when i was younger however i changed my mind - i had planned on becoming the assistant first and backed out. I wish i hadnt becasue i heard from the patients of physical theraphy that PTs and assistant dont have to work that hard. hmmm