Pre-pharmacy/Pharmacy web journal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Woah, it seems like she's having the time of her life. Her style is way cute, too.

I was surprsied too. I study my azz off for my pharmacology block and she's partying with a passing grade :laugh: ...She's smart, man! :thumbup:

bbmuffin said:
While yes i do have a blog i don't think it would be very inspiring or useful for much of anyone....

LOL, I second that. Mine reads something like "wow, I love my boyfriend. OH NO, INTERVIEW, EEEP! I really should go to the gym. My boyfriend is awesome. Ali G is one of the greatest commedians ever." Maybe once I'm in school it'll become relevant... but no, I doubt that one.

rxforlife2004 said:
I was surprsied too. I study my azz off for my pharmacology block and she's partying with a passing grade :laugh: ...She's smart, man! :thumbup:

Don't forget pretty damn cute too. :love:

Just posted in the 25+ thread about starting on the road to a pharmacy career at 31...wonder how my gf (and probabla future fiance/"W" word) is going to feel about me being around a bunch of 18-24 year old co-eds every day. :laugh:

WVURxGal said:
LOL, I second that. Mine reads something like "wow, I love my boyfriend. OH NO, INTERVIEW, EEEP! I really should go to the gym. My boyfriend is awesome. Ali G is one of the greatest commedians ever." Maybe once I'm in school it'll become relevant... but no, I doubt that one.
No then it changes to
i hate school
i hate reading
this sucks
i hate pharmacy
EEK test
i hate tests
i probably failed it
i barely passed
i hate school
it sucks