Pre-Pharmacy = Repetition

Started by calisoca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calisoca

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've come to the conclusion that the pre-pharm forum is nothing but a repetition of the same 5 questions, over and over, year by year. No wonder the big bad moderators have "use the search option you hooker," in their signatures. I don't see how any question on the pre-pharm forum could be relevant after like...January 1st, unless it was a housing question for accepted students.

This forum has come to a stand still. I'm bored, somebody entertain me with something good.
 
I've come to the conclusion that the pre-pharm forum is nothing but a repetition of the same 5 questions, over and over, year by year. No wonder the big bad moderators have "use the search option you hooker," in their signatures. I don't see how any question on the pre-pharm forum could be relevant after like...January 1st, unless it was a housing question for accepted students.

This forum has come to a stand still. I'm bored, somebody entertain me with something good.

When a new member joins, they are curios, anxious, and have a ton of questions to fire to older members of this forum.

As a result, the patience of going through a pool of threads with similar concerns/questions as their's becomes almost impossible to create. Unless if the thread is sticky.

Thus, they go ahead to ask their question(s) to their own taste & satisfaction...with the hope of getting better, specific, and/or updated answers.

Bottom_line? It's all the product of laziness and impatience. I might be an example, maybe || maybe not🙄
 
I've come to the conclusion that the pre-pharm forum is nothing but a repetition of the same 5 questions, over and over, year by year. No wonder the big bad moderators have "use the search option you hooker," in their signatures. I don't see how any question on the pre-pharm forum could be relevant after like...January 1st, unless it was a housing question for accepted students.

This forum has come to a stand still. I'm bored, somebody entertain me with something good.


well at least my physics question didnt bored you 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you forget that this is the pre-pharmacy section of the forum. There is only a certain amount of information that can be covered by this section. Questions more complex/specific about pharmacy are moved from here to the pharmacy thread.
But contradicting what I just said... In my opinion, this pre-pharm forum has more data than any of the other sections of the pharmacy forums.
 
I've come to the conclusion that the pre-pharm forum is nothing but a repetition of the same 5 questions, over and over, year by year. No wonder the big bad moderators have "use the search option you hooker," in their signatures. I don't see how any question on the pre-pharm forum could be relevant after like...January 1st, unless it was a housing question for accepted students.

This forum has come to a stand still. I'm bored, somebody entertain me with something good.

haha, come join us in the pharmacy forum. more interesting stuff being tossed around. I come down here as a "community service" for the rest of the pre-pharm population. :meanie: