Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm currently a 3rd year in college and I have some pharm tech/volunteering questions.
I'm planning to volunteer at a hospital this fall; is this a bit late? Also how many hours of volunteer would be deemed competitive for pharm school?
How valuable does a pharm tech license look on your app? Also, would a license still look good if you can't get a job?
I'm also looking for a retail job.. so i'm trying to balance all this!
thanks in advance!
I'm currently a 3rd year in college and I have some pharm tech/volunteering questions.
I'm planning to volunteer at a hospital this fall; is this a bit late? Also how many hours of volunteer would be deemed competitive for pharm school?
How valuable does a pharm tech license look on your app? Also, would a license still look good if you can't get a job?
I'm also looking for a retail job.. so i'm trying to balance all this!
thanks in advance!