pre-/post- Dec. 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering what those of you with post dec. 1 interviews and schools you haven't heard back from yet are planning on doing with those schools if you get a dec. 1st acceptance... i still haven't heard back from the majority of the schools i applied to, and i'm assuming i won't for a while still.

what are you gonna do? wait it out? withdraw?

Members don't see this ad.

just wondering what those of you with post dec. 1 interviews and schools you haven't heard back from yet are planning on doing with those schools if you get a dec. 1st acceptance... i still haven't heard back from the majority of the schools i applied to, and i'm assuming i won't for a while still.

what are you gonna do? wait it out? withdraw?

Im going to go with a Dec. 1 acceptance... I heard from the schools i wanted to, and if I get in anywhere I interviewed I will be happy...

Luckily my top 2 choices are both pre-Dec 1st, so if I get in to one of those, I'll withdraw from my 3 post-Dec. 1st interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Luckily my top 2 choices are both pre-Dec 1st, so if I get in to one of those, I'll withdraw from my 3 post-Dec. 1st interviews.

smart move; otherwise you would just be wasting money traveling to the other interviews

im only going to go if post-dec interviews are from my state schools (ironically i have 5 OOS interviews but none at my 3 state school) or UoP haha

I heard from most schools I applied so it is little different for me... if there any invites post Dec I might go or not depending what is happening Dec 1

I'll have had 3 interviews before December 1st, but I'd realistically only go to one of them. If I get in to Michigan I'll cancel my other interviews, unless it's UNC!

same here...only i dont have ANY post-dec interview invites : )

I had 6 pre-Dec interviews, but if I got post-Dec interviews to UNC or Louisville I would still think about going. Even though I pretty much made up my mind on my top choice already.