pre-/post- dec. 1st interviews

tms86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I took the DAT july 6 got 18 sci and 19 overall and sent in my application beg/mid july. I re-took my DAT oct. 6th and got a 20 (went up in everything) I have 3.67 gpa. I applied to 13 schools and went on 3 interviews so far 2 more in the next 2 weeks. I have not heard back from any other school yet. I am getting nervous that schools are waiting dec. 1st to just reject me! I have been staying really positive throughout the process but i guess now that time is getting closer and i havent heard back form anywhere else I am starting to get nervous. I was wondering if its because my second dat pushed back possible interview invites after dec. 1st. is that usually the case? if so, when would i start to hear back from schools for interviews--mid janurary? also if i dont hear from a school on dec. 1st that i havent gone on an interview, does that mean they are still considering me and would I most likely have an interview? ahh scared-thoughts?comments? help!

thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Chill out man, I applied to 12 schools and only interviewed at 2 schools (which were in the summer).