Pre-Recs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharm1214

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This may be a self evident question but do all schools hold their pre-reqs to be absolute and if you do no complete them then you will not be admitted? I recently came off the wait list at one of the schools i applied and found out they are wanting me to take 5 classes. Being so late in the summer i am worried about finding all of these classes and futhermore being able to fit them all in, this school is the only school i have been accepted to so its pretty much find these classes or get held back a year. Does anyone have any feedback on this issue?

You need to ask the school which accepted you if you really want to start this fall.

It will vary from college to college. If it is a science course, then I can't imagine any school would let you start without having it. It would be general courses they would let you take later after matriculating, if they let you.

You need to ask the school which accepted you if you really want to start this fall.

It will vary from college to college. If it is a science course, then I can't imagine any school would let you start without having it. It would be general courses they would let you take later after matriculating, if they let you.
They are all non-science courses except anatomy. The anatomy that i took at the school where i did my pre-pharm used an anatomy that was 2 semesters of 3 credits each, the school i was accepted to wants 2 semesters of 4 credits each so that is the main concern i have.