Pre-req classes the summer before matriculation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acarroll16

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have experience/know anything about taking pre requisites the summer before starting PT school? I'm having tons of trouble getting into a physics class and might end up having to take one or both during the summer. All schools I'm applying to start in August, so I'd be done before I officially start, but it still makes me nervous to wait so long! Anyone have any advice?
 
My schools listed a date that classes had to be finished. For me it was the middle of a summer term so it wasn't an option. I would dig around online and/or email your top schools to find out when final grades have to be in.