pre req courses

Started by unlikeall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

unlikeall

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are my chances of getting into pt school for the 2010 year if i have more than 2 out standing prereqs by the time i apply?
 
What are my chances of getting into pt school for the 2010 year if i have more than 2 out standing prereqs by the time i apply?

I think what's more important is if you are able to finish the remaining courses by the time you matriculate into PT school. If you can, then it really depends on a bunch of other things.
 
When I was researching programs I discovered, like most things, it differs from school to school. Some require all pre-reqs done at time of application. The one I applied and was accepted to gave you unti the first day of DPT classes to have them finished, however I was admitted with a "conditional" status until I could prove I finished all pre-reqs.