Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am hoping to apply for programs for Fall 2006, but I have been frustrated about planning out how to fill pre-reqs. It seems that every school has a different set of pre-reqs 🙁 .
When do pre-reqs normally need to be completed by. For example, if I want to apply for Fall 2006, I need to send in my applications in Fall 2005, can I still take pre-reqs in Fall 2005 and Spring 2006?
Thanks much, trying to figure out how to stick with my full time job and still get all the pre-reqs complete lol
Thanks!
I am hoping to apply for programs for Fall 2006, but I have been frustrated about planning out how to fill pre-reqs. It seems that every school has a different set of pre-reqs 🙁 .
When do pre-reqs normally need to be completed by. For example, if I want to apply for Fall 2006, I need to send in my applications in Fall 2005, can I still take pre-reqs in Fall 2005 and Spring 2006?
Thanks much, trying to figure out how to stick with my full time job and still get all the pre-reqs complete lol
Thanks!