• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

pre reqs question

allover

Jul 7, 2010
  1. Pre-Dental
    which pre reqs are a must to have finished before taking the DAT? and do dental schools require you to have all pre reqs complete at time of application? ty. if no, are there certain ones they look for?

About the Ads

LaughingGas

10+ Year Member
    May 17, 2010
    1. Dentist
      which pre reqs are a must to have finished before taking the DAT? and do dental schools require you to have all pre reqs complete at time of application? ty. if no, are there certain ones they look for?

Before taking DAT- Gen Chem. O chem. Intro Bio unless you can study on ur own and grasp 100% of the material

for application, I've seen a guy who submitted everything except for ochem lab II by time of application, not sure about this.

quillow

Feb 18, 2010
        From what I've heard/read, I don't think you have to have all your prereqs done before you apply (just have them done before you start dental school -- list them as planned courses on your application). For the DAT, it's probably nice to have finished general chem, organic chem, and intro bio.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.