Pre-Reqs

Started by Foxen8911
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Foxen8911

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did average in my lower level science classes because in high school everything just came easy to me and I didn't make the adjustment. I am now continuing on to finish my Chemistry degree and if I get A's and B's in my upper-level Chem classes along with the rest of the pre-reqs I need to be eligible for Pharmacy school, what do you think my outlook is?
 
If you can complete a chem degree you will get in easily. Regardless, getting Cs in entry level course and As in upper level is much better than the reverse.