pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatewasani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,

I recently graduated from college and have completed all my pre-reqs I think...

Instead of taking genetics as recommended by my school, I took into to evolutionary biology (which although is a 100 level course, is not easy) Genetics was a 200 level course but I opted to take Evolutionary biology.

Is this ok? that both my biology classes are 100 levels, the other was cell biology?

I also took my Physics 2 at Community College, got an A but was wondering how bad thats gonna look

Members don't see this ad.

P.S.

I plan on doing a SMP where I would take classes alongside med students, if that changes the answer...

HI,

I recently graduated from college and have completed all my pre-reqs I think...

Instead of taking genetics as recommended by my school, I took into to evolutionary biology (which although is a 100 level course, is not easy) Genetics was a 200 level course but I opted to take Evolutionary biology.

Is this ok? that both my biology classes are 100 levels, the other was cell biology?

I also took my Physics 2 at Community College, got an A but was wondering how bad thats gonna look
Genetics would have made your transcript look better. An "A" for physics 2 at a CC is not gonna be a problem.

thanks for the advice, but unfortunately I graduated, so wouldn't any class I take know be considered post graduate?

Also, I'm not really in any position to sign up for anything in the spring, Maybe summer but no spring