Pre-Requiestes question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NateRobinson

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, my school gave us a choice on whether to take Philosophy I and II or History I and II. Liking HIstory better, I chose the History I/II package. I took History I in the fall, and I'm taking History II right now.

I was looking at my school's website (LIU) and I saw some fine print for the first time that said that the school strongly encourages pharmacy students to take Philosophy I and II. I was shcoked when I read this, because the counselers never told me anything and It's too late to change my course of action.

Is this something to be worried about?
 
I always do invetigation on my own in addition to talking to the counselers. You can't expect them to know everything about every major.

This thread should be moved to the pre-pharmacy board instead of the PCAT board.