Pre-requisite COMM/SPEECH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EmilyHoffman102

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have a quick question. I was recently accepted into NEOMED school of pharmacy, however they said I need to complete my COMM/Speech requirement in the spring. I took a COMM 103 course my freshman year which was a digital technology course but apparently they are not accepting that. Does anyone know what type of COMM course they will accept?

THANKS!
 
Hey, I have a quick question. I was recently accepted into NEOMED school of pharmacy, however they said I need to complete my COMM/Speech requirement in the spring. I took a COMM 103 course my freshman year which was a digital technology course but apparently they are not accepting that. Does anyone know what type of COMM course they will accept?

THANKS!
You need to take a public speaking class.