Pre-Requisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nufsi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have problems getting everything together in this so I need help.
I got into one school and got waitlisted to two schools. I am scheduled to be interviewed at another school in June.
I have paid $200 deposit to the school that I got into, but I don't think I would be happy being there.
Also, I need to take a social behavioral course during the summer.
I have completed prereqs for the schools that I got waitlisted to. I am rank 6 in one and rank "no possibility" for the other.
I called the school that I will be interviewed at and figured out that I am missing 3 prerequsites.
I have no problems taking extra classes during summer, but since I have not yet been accepted to the school I don't want to bet. (summer classes begin before the interview)
I feel they would reject/waitlist me because I am missing 3. This school is one of my top choices but I don't want to spend another $700 making a trip.
Another concern is that I need to make decisions asap. As an international student, I have to leave US by 7/31/17 and renew my visa.
What are your suggestions?
Should I still take the classes that I am missing?
Should I just go to the school that I got accepted to?
Or should I take a gap year, and reapply in July?

Members don't see this ad.