Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Since I got into vet school, my job will be opening up for another lucky candidate! It's a great place to work, the pay is excellent, and the July 1 start date is early enough for an out-of-stater to get in-state status when applying to UGA.
I work at a tiny laboratory animal facility in Atlanta, GA that has three caretakers (including me), a manager and a veterinarian. This is what we want for a replacement:
Position: Laboratory Technician II. Essentially, a vet tech who does husbandry work.
Responsibilities: Animal husbandry, prepping and assisting with surgery, facility maintenance (read: cleaning), administrivia.
Required: solid vet tech experience, including OR, anesthesia, placing catheters and giving injections, restraint, etc. Must be dependable and willing to work every third weekend and some holidays.
Useful: AALAS certification. Research husbandry experience. Exotics experience. Computer skills (troubleshooting, etc). Good communication skills.
PM me if you want the details. The job isn't officially posted yet so I can't just provide the link.
Since I got into vet school, my job will be opening up for another lucky candidate! It's a great place to work, the pay is excellent, and the July 1 start date is early enough for an out-of-stater to get in-state status when applying to UGA.
I work at a tiny laboratory animal facility in Atlanta, GA that has three caretakers (including me), a manager and a veterinarian. This is what we want for a replacement:
Position: Laboratory Technician II. Essentially, a vet tech who does husbandry work.
Responsibilities: Animal husbandry, prepping and assisting with surgery, facility maintenance (read: cleaning), administrivia.
Required: solid vet tech experience, including OR, anesthesia, placing catheters and giving injections, restraint, etc. Must be dependable and willing to work every third weekend and some holidays.
Useful: AALAS certification. Research husbandry experience. Exotics experience. Computer skills (troubleshooting, etc). Good communication skills.
PM me if you want the details. The job isn't officially posted yet so I can't just provide the link.