Pre-vet scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vince Kotchian

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

My name is Vince Kotchian, and I own a small test prep company in San Diego. I’ve worked with a lot of people applying to vet school over the years who’ve worked with me for GRE prep.

Of all the groups I work with, pre-vets are my favorite. I’m not just saying that - I like animals more than people, and I have tremendous admiration for those of you who are dedicating your lives to caring for them.

So this year, I decided to start a scholarship: two $500 awards to 2 undergraduate prevet or animal science students. You can read the details of applying here: Vince's Pre-Veterinary Student Scholarship

I know $500 doesn’t go that far these days, but you can use it for whatever you want if you win. If the scholarship doesn’t apply to you, I would appreciate it if you’d forward to someone who might want to apply. Thanks, and good luck with everything this year!