May 23, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hi guys,

My name is Vince Kotchian, and I own a small test prep company in San Diego. I’ve worked with a lot of people applying to vet school over the years who’ve worked with me for GRE prep.

Of all the groups I work with, pre-vets are my favorite. I’m not just saying that - I like animals more than people, and I have tremendous admiration for those of you who are dedicating your lives to caring for them.

So this year, I decided to start a scholarship: two $500 awards to 2 undergraduate prevet or animal science students. You can read the details of applying here: Vince's Pre-Veterinary Student Scholarship

I know $500 doesn’t go that far these days, but you can use it for whatever you want if you win. If the scholarship doesn’t apply to you, I would appreciate it if you’d forward to someone who might want to apply. Thanks, and good luck with everything this year!

Reactions: 3 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.