Pre-Vet Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a pre-vet student at IUPUI and am about to apply to Purdue this year. I just wanted to post to everyone to see what you all think of my chances this go around. My grades are ok. I think I will end up with a 3.2 or 3.3 depending on the next semester. I have had a few C's and one in Micro. I have tried and tried and nothing I do in there is making a difference. I have worked at two vet clinics and also volunteer at a equine clinic. I also have shown dogs and horses since I was very little. I was the number 1 jr handler in the country for a few years and have been to Westminster. I also have taken ai classes for school and my own benefit of living on a farm. I was the student rep for a vet tech program my school started. I was never working towards vet tech I just spent a lot of time with the vet at our school and he asked me to help. So I have alot going on outside my grades but am still very nervous about getting in. I have considered other careers just in case but cant seem to find one I would be very happy in. I really was just wondering if anyone could give me some advise and/or opinions of my chances.
Thanks for the help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.