Preceptorship ucla

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist790

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Denied my acceptance.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have a question on 'Application Procedure' in UCLA preceptor programs.
They are asking '3 confidential reports from people with knowledge of the applicant's skills and potential', which have a confidential report document file.
my question is, is the form is mandatory? if yes is it my dental(from INDIA) college principal, faulty, dentist has to fill and send it to UCLA college? please help me.

Hey! I applied in late july to start in April 2013.... When did you apply/start? What course r u doing?? Thanks

Yeh thought it'd be better to apply earlier. When did u apply?

Hello,
Can anyone shed some information about the UCLA preceptorship program? I'm interested in pursuing it.
thanks in advance.

Is there anyone applying to or accepted into the UCLA preceptorship programs 2013 fall?

Hey! Are you enrolled into the preceptorship program at UCLA?

useless progam- they do not allow you to work on patients just typodont- which you can do at home too

@ denticodia: Yes, i have gotten acceptance for the advanced prostho program for the fall quarter.Have u applied too? Is there anyone who has been accepted to these preceptorships for the fall/winter?

Are you done with UCLA Preceptorship?
Even Im trying for the same.

Are you done with UCLA Preceptorship?
Even Im trying for the same.
hi guys,
is preceptorship necessary to do in order to improve ur cv for dds application? because the programs are quite costly......pls reply

hi guys,
is preceptorship necessary to do in order to improve ur cv for dds application? because the programs are quite costly......pls reply
No its not necessary. You can improve your resume in other ways by dental assisting dentsl hygiene schools etc shadowing and volunteering