predents.com 2009 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if predents gets updated for the new (2009) cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

i hope so! pdizzle has been MIA, though. who knows if/when it will happen this cycle.

last cycle, I and another guy helped update the stats for the schools. Someone who has the newest ADEA book needs to contact him and offer to help.

Members don't see this ad :)
last cycle, I and another guy helped update the stats for the schools. Someone who has the newest ADEA book needs to contact him and offer to help.

The new ADEA book won't be out until ~ Feb.

Regardless of updating the school states with the book, I think these 2009 cats are chomping at the bit to make accounts and enter the schools they've applied to. Interview invites will start being passed out next month, and that site is an awesome resource for keeping tabs on what schools are doing what.

The 2009 ADEA book for the 2010 entering class will be available ~Feb.

and by then we will already be accepted to dental school (hopefully), so it will be useless. the stats on the website have not been updated since last summer, so its time they are updated.

but hysteria is right. we don't really care about the stats as much as just having the 09 cycle in there so we can manage our schools and see when people start getting interviews/acceptances.

pdizzle seems to have fallen off the face of the earth! hope he comes back soon.

and by then we will already be accepted to dental school (hopefully), so it will be useless. the stats on the website have not been updated since last summer, so its time they are updated.

but hysteria is right. we don't really care about the stats as much as just having the 09 cycle in there so we can manage our schools and see when people start getting interviews/acceptances.

pdizzle seems to have fallen off the face of the earth! hope he comes back soon.

Hope pdizzle updates the website so we can put our data on predents. It is a great recource for applicants.