Predents profile link

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocky90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that the predent profile link is not working on forum posts. It takes me to server not found. Is it just me or others as well?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. Yeah, it doesn't load for me too. Maybe they are in the process of updating it? I hope so.

Server has been down for a week now

A couple weeks ago I sent the site creator a website telling him to update for entering class of 2013! He must be doing it!

Is he still doing his residency? He's probably plenty busy. People bag on the site how it's not accurate and whatever, but there's nothing else like it and it's great he has kept it up and running. Same with course saver. Even though it's paid (super cheap), there's a very busy dental student behind the scenes helping bring Chad to the masses and boosting AAs and TSs all over.

Is he still doing his residency? He's probably plenty busy. People bag on the site how it's not accurate and whatever, but there's nothing else like it and it's great he has kept it up and running. Same with course saver. Even though it's paid (super cheap), there's a very busy dental student behind the scenes helping bring Chad to the masses and boosting AAs and TSs all over.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry, just another props to Chad and Alan. The best.