predents' relationship statuses...

Started by yuppers
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

by the time you start DS....

  • I will be married.

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I will be in relationship.

    Votes: 14 31.1%
  • I will be single.

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • If single.... I will be looking for a relationship.

    Votes: 17 37.8%
  • If single.... I'm waiting till I'm done with school.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey, what happens in DS stays in DS.

    Votes: 4 8.9%

  • Total voters
    45

yuppers

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The "lots of married students" thread got me wondering about the number of single ladies that will be available in DS for me.😀
So lets vote and get some insight into future the dental students' relationship prospects....😉😉.
 
I can't really contribute to the thread (I have a boyfriend) but just wanted to say that the fact that your picture is Michael Scott cracks me up, because when I was reading your post, I could totally hear Michael saying that.
 
I can't really contribute to the thread (I have a boyfriend) but just wanted to say that the fact that your picture is Michael Scott cracks me up, because when I was reading your post, I could totally hear Michael saying that.

I'm desperate and I relate to him so..... :laugh:.

You can contribute by saying you will be in a relationship.