Predents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snaggletoof

Have Faith
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, its snaggletoof here again. Have you updated your predents recently? Why dont you take a minute after reading this post and do it. It would be so helpful to so many of us here hanging on by a thread, waiting to hear something.
Perhaps you have made your final decision, or recently withdrew from a school. Or even better, maybe you got into your first choice. We would love to know, so, again, take a minute and let us know!! Thanks, I am sure i wont be the only happy sdn'er if you do. Dont forget to brush and floss!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, its snaggletoof here again. Have you updated your predents recently? Why dont you take a minute after reading this post and do it. It would be so helpful to so many of us here hanging on by a thread, waiting to hear something.
Perhaps you have made your final decision, or recently withdrew from a school. Or even better, maybe you got into your first choice. We would love to know, so, again, take a minute and let us know!! Thanks, I am sure i wont be the only happy sdn'er if you do. Dont forget to brush and floss!!! :love:

I am with you again my friend!

dittooooo :p

Members don't see this ad :)