prediction model for matching with first choice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BKN

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had posted this as something I could do if the group wanted it. So far I've had 13 responses. The model is really too sparse to say anything. I need another 17 or more volunteers.

If you want to contribute, PM me with your mle 1, your mle 2, how far down the list you went and whether you are a USMG, USDO or IMG. If shy, change your screen name.

If I get enough to make a model, I will post it and relevant graphs on this thread.

thanks, bkn

Members don't see this ad.

BKN said:
I had posted this as something I could do if the group wanted it. So far I've had 13 responses. The model is really too sparse to say anything. I need another 17 or more volunteers.

If you want to contribute, PM me with your mle 1, your mle 2, how far down the list you went and whether you are a USMG, USDO or IMG. If shy, change your screen name.

If I get enough to make a model, I will post it and relevant graphs on this thread.

thanks, bkn

Thanks for doing this, I think it should be cool to see what turns up. I gave you my info the other day.

BKN said:

thanks, bkn

bkn do you only want to include this year's match?

Members don't see this ad :)
willlynilly said:
bkn do you only want to include this year's match?

Maybe last year's, no further back.

BTW You guys are awesome. :D 12 new data points in 2 hours. I'll let it cook over the weekend.

Doesn't look like there will be enough DO or IMG info. I'll think of separate stuff for them, probably whether successful in matching and post the request for info later.

Are taking info from the ROL page or do you need a PM from me.

BKN said:

thanks, bkn

Step I - 224
Step II - haven't taken yet
USMG
Matched at #1