prelim at Greater Baltimore Medical

Started by Cali2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cali2007

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one knows about this program. Any advice/suggestions about the interview over there?! Thanks
 
I interviewed there for pre-lim. Interns are happy. pPrelims are high-speed US grads going into competitive residencies. Categoricals are mostly foreign grads. Interviews were benign with two faculty members. I really lliked the faculty. They do q4 overnight call. If I remember correctly they do 3 ICU months. No clinic. The hospital is a nice facility located in the suburbs so you get a nicer patient population.

In the end I opted to stay at Maryland as I wanted to a University-based prelim year, but as far as community programs go, it was nice.