Preliminary vs. 5 week score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLaCoPHaRm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I literally just walked out of the Pearson center. I earned a preliminary composite of 79. I checked the pcatweb site and states in bold that it is not your final score. So what does that mean? Will my score be higher, lower, or the same?

Redundant question is redundant. I know.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I literally just walked out of the Pearson center. I earned a preliminary composite of 79. I checked the pcatweb site and states in bold that it is not your final score. So what does that mean? Will my score be higher, lower, or the same?

Redundant question is redundant. I know.

Wait, you went to www.pcatweb.info/ logged in, and were able to view your score? Because I took mine yesterday, got my preliminary score and my unofficial score is still not on the website.

No no. I wanted to know if there were any differences between your preliminary scores and your official scores that show up in 5 weeks. I decided to go to the PCAT website to see if there is a difference and all I got was a statement saying that your preliminary score IS NOT your official score. Does that mean that there is a curve? I earned a 79 and my goal was an 80 or higher.

Yes the preliminary scores are the same as the official. The only difference is there is no writing score on the preliminaries.