Prematch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Macaroni

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I accepted a prematch during my first interview, I already signed the contract and I sent the copies to be signed by the PD last week, I'm very anxious to get my copy signed by the PD, I already cancelled the rest of the interviews and I'm worry thinking if maybe they changed their mind, it is a cancellation by the PD possible after you signed a contract?
Thanks!
:confused: :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Relax. If they offered you a contract, I doubt that they would retract it. If they did, I'm sure that you would have legal recourse to have the contract reinstated. 1 week is not a very long time for mail to have arrived, be processed, and then mailed back to you. If you are that nervous though, you might consider sending the PD an e-mail asking if he or she had received your signed contract.

Thank you so much, I'm still waiting, I called the secretary and she was on vacation, I hope I'll get it soon, this is a long process, no wonder the anxiety...thanks ;)