premed advising services?

Started by sjordan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sjordan

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you tried a premed service (THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR) that provides you with help with your app...?

I am from a school that has no premed advising services and I need help...

Any suggestions on some good companies to look into would be great! Thanks!!!
 
Honestly, SDN has all the advice you need 😀
Save your money.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll beat their price, you could send me some money and I'll give you my advice j/k. Save your money you can get good advice on SDN, but take it with a grain of salt.
 
Originally posted by sjordan
Have any of you tried a premed service (THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR) that provides you with help with your app...?

I am from a school that has no premed advising services and I need help...

Any suggestions on some good companies to look into would be great! Thanks!!!

Yeah and then they even write you a letter of rec which school pretty much throw away because they know you paid for it!

You don't need those services. If you have questions just ask away!