premed interview

Started by nammi123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N

nammi123

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys...I have my pre-med interview today...i'm extremely nervous...i didn't perform good during my freshman and sophomore years in college and i know they're going to want to talk to me about that. I don't know what to say or how to say it..what kinds of things will they want to know....Does getting an interview mean that they're considering me or is it just part of the whole application process 🙁
 
hey guys...I have my pre-med interview today...i'm extremely nervous...i didn't perform good during my freshman and sophomore years in college and i know they're going to want to talk to me about that. I don't know what to say or how to say it..what kinds of things will they want to know....Does getting an interview mean that they're considering me or is it just part of the whole application process 🙁

what does premed interview mean?
my school interviews all the premeds to write the committee letter.... is that what yours is?

unlikely that it means theyre considering you, since theyre probably an amcas school and amcas hasnt released the apps?