premed interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

nammi123

hey guys...I have my pre-med interview today...i'm extremely nervous...i didn't perform good during my freshman and sophomore years in college and i know they're going to want to talk to me about that. I don't know what to say or how to say it..what kinds of things will they want to know....Does getting an interview mean that they're considering me or is it just part of the whole application process :(

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys...I have my pre-med interview today...i'm extremely nervous...i didn't perform good during my freshman and sophomore years in college and i know they're going to want to talk to me about that. I don't know what to say or how to say it..what kinds of things will they want to know....Does getting an interview mean that they're considering me or is it just part of the whole application process :(

what does premed interview mean?
my school interviews all the premeds to write the committee letter.... is that what yours is?

unlikely that it means theyre considering you, since theyre probably an amcas school and amcas hasnt released the apps?