Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's called the "I have a toddler, hubby, 2 dogs, work full-time and go to school workout" 😉

Well, in that case, you are one hot momma! Whatever you are doing, its working 🙂 I hope I look that good after having kids!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^^I'm not quoting that in the hopes that you'll re-think it and edit it.

I think she would have a BMI of probably 12 then--starvation level.
 
She is cute but I am just saying, if she lost some weight she can be VERY VERY attractive..There is nothing wrong with having some bags. I bet some guys like that better?

Like, it doesn't really matter, practically speaking, because no one will know who you are. I just sort of hope it's clear to you that anyone who would find saying something like that funny, despite of behavior in real life, harbors some serious ill-will toward people. Again, I don't know who you are, but I have no doubt you're a severely unhappy person.
 
She is cute but I am just saying, if she lost some weight she can be VERY VERY attractive..There is nothing wrong with having some baggage. I bet some guys like that better?
Just as a rule, you should never talk about a girl's weight. I mean really, didn't your mom ever teach you that? No good ever comes from it. There's no such thing as constructive criticism about a girl's weight (unless you're talking about obesity).
 
Just as a rule, you should never talk about a girl's weight. I mean really, didn't your mom ever teach you that? No good ever comes from it. There's no such thing as constructive criticism about a girl's weight (unless you're talking about obesity).


your mother taught you well MilkofA😉
 
Mannnn I wasn't aware I looked so terrible with me little puppy! Or my avatar/profile picture.

That's ok, I know what I am/am not. I am not concerned. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mannnn I wasn't aware I looked so terrible with me little puppy! Or my avatar/profile picture.

That's ok, I know what I am/am not. I am not concerned. 😛

Don't mind trollers Lisa, everyone knows you're pretty. 😍 He was a stupid troll being mean to everyone.

Word on the street is he was even dissing my avatar too, and everyone knows my avatar rocks. So that alone should discredit anything he said!:laugh:
 
Looking over the last few pages I noticed that no one has yet pointed out something that needs to be said:


Karakiz79 is a totally smoking hot babe.


My God I miss the Holy Trinity of girl, bikini, and beach (I'm from California, currently in the fun but rather cold Philadelphia). That picture made me homesick . . .
 
l_c843db9a80cc553c9bac2b09a804155a.jpg

niiiiiiice 😉

why didn't you apply to Univ Miami? I can't imagine you wouldnt have gotten in... I could have seen you around campus... lol
 
niiiiiiice 😉

why didn't you apply to Univ Miami? I can't imagine you wouldnt have gotten in... I could have seen you around campus... lol

I gotta tell ya, in all honesty that just caused a small bit of regret that I did not apply to UM. 😀 You are a beautiful girl.

Im gonna be in Miami sometime soon, you could show me around.
 
My gf (sweetarts) and I at our 3 yr anniversary...too bad my eyes were closed...must have been blinded by her beauty haha 🙂

n1095060005_30006958_9452.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posting one more because I think the sky in this picture looks awesome. Also because it shows off one of my toys. This one is my GTI pushing 22lbs of boost making just over 260hp and 290lbs of torque... I love toys.

l_2676b987c9794a391b9cd682d581d985.jpg
 
Posting one more because I think the sky in this picture looks awesome. Also because it shows off one of my toys. This one is my GTI pushing 22lbs of boost making just over 260hp and 290lbs of torque... I love toys.

l_2676b987c9794a391b9cd682d581d985.jpg
my Girlfriend drives a volkswagon!😎
 
well if people are going to post more than one picture of themselves... then Im going to put a ballet one, i dont have "action" shots scanned but here's one from the nutcracker
DSC01648.jpg
 
Posting one more because I think the sky in this picture looks awesome. Also because it shows off one of my toys. This one is my GTI pushing 22lbs of boost making just over 260hp and 290lbs of torque... I love toys.

l_2676b987c9794a391b9cd682d581d985.jpg

One: why do i not see hands on the steering wheel, not very safe :laugh:
Two: why isnt there more of you in the picture... 🙄
 
My gf (sweetarts) and I at our 3 yr anniversary...too bad my eyes were closed...must have been blinded by her beauty haha 🙂

n1095060005_30006958_9452.jpg

Hey Bro, will all the respects, your gf is a sexy mami, I am totally diggin her..amazing eyes, beautiful lips...is she latina?

Ed
 
Whenever I posted a pic of myself nobody said anything...good or bad...I'm a loser 🙁

(i am boycotting this thread now 😛 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No offense, but airbrushing is not cool. You look like you two have just been embalmed and then magically came back to life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.